My requirements are simple… small, capable (all bands/all modes) and lightweight with a large fun-factor.
- 70cm/2m: Homebrew half-wave J-Pole
- 2m: Homebrew and lightweight 4-element Yagi-Uda
- Multiband Buddipole (highly portable VHF/HF dipole antenna system)
- Homebrew multiband (10m-20m) linked EFHW with SOTAbeam tuner supported by a 16ft fiberglass fishing rod
- 40m & 20m: Homebrew RG174 based double Bazooka supported by a 30ft fiberglass mast
- 12m/15m/17m/20m: Homebrew J-Pole supported by a 30ft fiberglass mast
- Internal FNB-85 Ni-MH Battery Pack (1400 mAh @ 9.6V)
- External ENERGIZER XP8000
- Foldable Solarpanel Powerfilm F15-600 (0.6A@15.4V)
- LiFePo4 4S config (4200 mAh @13.2V)
- LiFePo4 3S config (2300 mAh @ 9.9V)
- LiPo 4S config (2300 mAh @ 16.8V)
Video (answers to inquiries I received):
If you would like to leave questions or comments, please do so through Youtube.